Monday, October 29, 2007



In my excitement, I never snapped a photo of the wheels (awaiting their tubbies at the shop) but here is the rest of the Ritchey stuff (just for you Chad). These are the carbon Evolution bars. I went full out on them. They have a 3 degree sweep on the tops with a flat top for more comfort. They also have an ergo bend which is pretty nice. The stem is the WCS Axis aluminium. I opted for the 17 degree drop with a 90mm length. The seatpost is a WCS aluminium post. It's a 27.2. It's going in my 'cross bike to replace the stripped out one I've been babying for the past two races. While I managed on the first race (6th). The second well...DNF.

2 comments:

Chad, Mt. Goat said...

Thanks Dan! I still need feed back on the wheels haha. They look sexy. I like the Charlie Brown group in the back ground.

iHateBikes said...

That's some eye you have there, Chad!