Sunday, October 28, 2007

Jeremiah, you da man!


Here it is, sorta. None of the Ritchey stuff is on only because it's winter (soon anyway) and I don't feel like destroying it before the season even starts. Plus, when I put the bars, stem, and wheels on in the spring it will be like a new bike all over again.
I got home too late from work to actually ride it today though so I threw it in the trainer. I can tell just from that, that the frame is stiff. There was hardly any movement in the BB area. That means tons of power transfer. Tomorrow I will do my 30 mile loop and put it to the test.
In other news...Staci made me some rockin' business cards. Now I'm all official. It also appears as though we may be able to have a downhill team as well. I'm still working out all the details but it could happen. On top of all that, we are also going "green". Our team has purchased enough wind power to offset our carbon footprint traveling to and from all our races this season. Check out http://www.renewablechoice.com/. It could only cost you $5 a month.
Shawn's finding his rhythm. An 8th place finish at the Trexlertown 'Cross race in the B's. It was a super slop fest. This after a not too shabby 4th overall in the Mid-Atlantic Super Series Endurance Series too.
Last but not least. Thank you Jeremiah for staying late at work to wrap my bars! Now I can start training again. I'm still undecided if that is good or bad though.

No comments: