Friday, October 19, 2007

my hunch


Turns out my hunch was right about the Ritchey items. I got it straightened out and everything is set. I should be able to complete my build next week sometime.

On another note, isn't this just one of the cutest pictures ever. All his legs are tucked in at his head.

Skelly fell down the steps the other day so I made this smooshy bed for him and he loves it. When I'm working on the computer he is laying almost exactly like that 90% of the time.

He is super excited right now though. He is going to Grammy's house for a sleepover with his girlfriend Xena. She is a Golden Retriever. Skellington thinks she is beautiful. I will miss it though as Shawn and myself have a date with pain at Granogue. I can't wait. I was watching the weather and it looks like they got hit with some rain today. The course will probably be soft and a little slower than the races so far this year. Slower is usually better for us mountain biker types. More technical too. Fast is for the roadies. Although those are fun too. 76 are officially pre-registered with more to sign up tomorrow I'm sure. Last year I started about 2 or 3 rows from the back and still got 33rd on a singlespeed. Hoping for more tomorrow though.

Late.

1 comment:

iHateBikes said...

This is my favorite white dog in the world.

Update: The sleepover at Grammy's started out well, what with the sweet anticipation of his seeing Xena. She is beautiful.

However, it ended with a "spiteful poop" and an early return home due to a house full of hate aimed at my favorite white dog.