Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Worse than Christmas


So here is what I have so far. This the Allied Milk team ride. I'm waiting on the Ritchey things though. Seatpost. Stem. Handlebars. Deep Dish tubulars. With the mugging, I hope the team order (that was placed on my credit card) didn't get screwed up. Our sponsors have been very generous with what they have offered our team and we as a team are very excited to start next season, eventhough a few of us still have two months of racing left.
Like Granogue this weekend. UCI-1 cross race. Last time I checked there were about 60 riders in B's alone and online registration is open until Thursday. It will only get bigger. DCCoD does a great job with this race. If you want to see some of the best in the US, you should be there. Most of the course is visible from on top of the hill.
Late.

2 comments:

iHateBikes said...

"Some of the best in the US" includes your very own Dan Conrad.
Toot, toot!

Chad, Mt. Goat said...

I would have to agree with him! My season is over, not sure if thats good or bad, let you know in a few weeks.