Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A bicycle built for two...


I've taken the last few weeks off from racing and honestly, it's been nice. I've had weekends to actually do other stuff and/or relax. I've still been riding because there are a few races that I want to do yet but I think everyone on the team is about where I am right now...tired. If you think about the thousands of miles we ride all season while balancing our families and jobs it really is a large chunk of our time. I'm not complaining because if I didn't love it, I wouldn't do it.
As for the team...It looks like we will be changing some of our sponsors (we got some pretty good offers). As I mentioned before the money sponsors are all back which makes us super proud. For me it makes all the sweat, blood, and trashed parts worth it, knowing that we have their support for another season (especially with these crazy economic times).
We are still searching for new riders. If anyone wants to race for Allied Milk Cycling next season feel free to contact me by posting a message in the comments. I promise I will not post your e-mail address. Stupid spammers!
The picture is of Staci and I riding our tandem. It's a blast riding with her so I asked her to marry me. She said "I guess." Hey, I'll take it.

2 comments:

Lindstor said...

CUTE-EST PICTURE EVER!!!!

Unknown said...

I second that : )