Monday, June 16, 2008

Today was my first day back at White Clay. The mountain bike camp is a blast. I have a great time teaching the kids how to ride trails. It's awesome when you see them "get it". Like when you show them how to apex a turn or go over a log. It's just really cool. Today we probably put in about 7-8 miles. Not bad for a bunch of little legs on the first day.

If anyone is paying attention they would see that our team is moving up in the standings. Tom is 10th. Shawn sits in 8th after a 4th at Danville. Joel is in 6th and about 200 points up on 7th. I moved into 3rd about 30 points up on 4th.

This weekend is Neshaminy. It's a cool course and reminds me of Granogue. My favorite section is in the beginning in the twisty, fast, wooded section. We should do well here.

We are still working on getting the road team reorganized.

1 comment:

iHateBikes said...

I think someone secretly likes kids...