Monday, June 23, 2008

Neshaminy

What can you say about Neshaminy? It's a fun course. It has lots of flow. There is a super cool switchback off-camber 60% (probably steeper) grade downhill. They used the EMT's like 5 or 6 times steep. I thought it was awesome. I had no idea I was riding in 5th when I had a mechanical. I decided to pull out (instead of fixing it) and missed a chance for some good points.




I did manage to take some pics of the guys coming through though. Not a complete waste of a Sunday. Everybody did awesome. Brooke took third in her class. Tom 9th. Shawn 7th. Rocketman Joel with another 4th.
Marysville is next for the mountain team. It starts 7-4 and goes until 7-6. It is a great time.
The road team has Brownstown on the 28th but we are still undecided on how we want to handle all that has happened. First they canceled all the races. Then they re-open two or three. There is all kinds of gossip going around about it and we think it may be best to step back and let it settle. I don't want us to get caught up in the emotion of it all.

No comments: