Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Finally...


I finally replaced my broken camera. It's about time. The blog was pretty boring with me just typing away. Here are the pictures I promised from a few entries ago.
The green dome is the copper clock tower on the Lancaster courthouse. The crane/steeple picture is of the parking garage being built for the convention center (that I took the picture from). It was taken from the 6th floor. I will be leaving for a few weeks to teach the rug rats at White Clay to ride mountain bikes. That takes us to the rug rat picture. I was guest of honor at a daycare. They were learning about bikes so I was requested to answer their questions. They knew all the basics like shifters, brakes, and tires. What they didn't know was, "Do you like hockey?" " Do you like to fish?" Hey, they are pre-schoolers (and that is why they are all holding papers in front of their faces).
Next week I will be at White Clay. No racing. Shawn, Joel, and Tom will be at the Stoopid. Chad will be at the Strawberry Festival Road Race.


Keep the rubber side down.

No comments: