Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Super Tuesday...

All that seems to be decided is that no one has really decided. My guy dropped out a few weeks ago but still managed a few votes, though not as many as Edwards. I never really liked politics because everyone of them lies. You have to. It's all the blame game, like, our schools are failing. It must be the teachers union. All they care about are their pensions...BULL ONY! It can't be because our schools are underfunded in the BILLIONS! "No Child Left Behind" is a complete failure due to the way it is implemented. I guess that is a teacher problem though. It has nothing to do with the fact that the top percentage of students stay stagnent, those that are close to the minimum requirements are focused on, while those at the bottom are forgotten.
Since when does the United States attack other countries preemptively? That's a few billion coins we could've spent on education. A few years ago I thought one person can not ruin this country. Congress would make sure of that. After all our founding fathers set it up that bureaucracy would slow things down so much that one couldn't do that much harm. They did it that way on purpose. But hey, who am I? I just work for a living and ride my bike as stress relief. Before I completely impode, I decided to figure out my schedule for the season. Being that I orginized this rag tag group of riders I have many obligations...

3-15 Strasburg Road
3-29 Kirkwood Road
4-6 MASS XC Team Relay MTB
4-12 Mt. Joy Road
4-13 Fair Hill MTB XC
4-19 Bakers Dozen MTB Enduro
4-20 Hibernia STXC
4-26 Deep Blue STXC MTB
4-27 Greenbrier XC (Nationals Qualifier) MTB
5-3 Granogue XC MTB
5-10 French Creek XC MTB
5-17 Union Grove Road
5-31 D&Q XC MTB
6-1 Tom Bamford Crit Road
6-8 Tour De Tykes XC MTB
6-21 Peiffer Hill Road
6-22 Neshaminy XC MTB
6-28 Brownstown Road
7-4-6 Marysville Weekend MTB
7-12 Mt. Penn Road
7-13 Fair Hill XC MTB
7-27 Nottingham STXC MTB
8-16 Iron Hill XC MTB
8-30-31 24hr Seven Springs MTB Enduro

Throw in a few CX races from Oct-Dec and you have a very full season. In some stretches I have 4 races in 9 days. It should be a blast though since all the riders on the team are close friends. I know I can rely on them to pull their share.

No comments: