Saturday, February 23, 2008

Is it spring yet?

It's been a long winter and I can prove it. Today, while cutting my pizza with the pizza cutter, I wondered how well it would work if it had ceramic bearings. I'll contact Enduro about that on Monday.

The pizza was good. I'll be heading to Philthy tonight to see the Flyers (hopefully stop losing) against the Panthers. Let's cross our fingers.

***UPDATE***
Trouble reared it's ugly head to me again...While at the game a ceiling tile fell from the sky, striking me on the head. I'm fine and the Flyers assured me I would "taken care of". I hope they don't mean in the mafia sense. Although at this point maybe someone should just put me down.

2 comments:

iHateBikes said...

Imagine living a life in which you never know when your "domestic partner" will be knocked unconsious, again. He's not safe while riding his bike, obviously. He's not in the clear when walking through the city alone. And now he can't even sit at an event completely motionless.

The mafia may already have him on a list somewhere...

Chad, Mt. Goat said...

I think may be i should take a rain check on staying at your house this race season... or better yet just stop talking to the guy. hahaha.