Friday, February 22, 2008

Redeeming Myself


After our team meeting at one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten at (Issac's Deli), I came home with a brand new pair of Ritchey Carbon 58mm wheels. You would think that I would be over taken by joy, but some thing was missing. I did not realize what was missing until just yesterday. It was a thing that Dan showed me at Issac's, A Van Dessel Rivet! Due to me not having one but wanting one more then ever, but not having the money, I decided to try to make myself feel better and try to redeem myself in the eyes of the beholder of the Van Dessel. What a better way but to show him my collection of bikes. Maybe 4 bikes can make up one of the Rivets? I'll let you be the judge of that. Here is a little about every bike. Red bike is my commuter/fun bike, blue is my training/race bike, blue and white is my TT rig, and save the best for last, the Green and Black is my 15lb committed climbing/kick a$$ and take names later bike. It's a snow day so I am going to go train on the rollers. Out

Chad

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like that you've opted for a minimalistic drivetrain for that TT bike. Very aero. Every gram counts...

Commie said...

The Fred Flintstone drivetrain. Yabba Dabba Do!

Chad, Mt. Goat said...

Yea, Fred Flintstone was all ways a big part of my life.HAHA In a few months to come i will get some drivetrain.