Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's been three weeks and I barely have even received a phone call back from the bus company. I had no choice but to contact a lawyer. Seeing as the driver got a ticket, I have witnesses, and damage to my bike (for a little extra proof) Mr. Lawyer seems to think it would be worth persuing. I'm not a person who ever felt like I should sue someone. Maybe now is my time. I just find it amazing that one of their drivers wasn't paying attention and I'm the one ignored when I want my stuff paid for (parts, clothes, medical bills). Maybe I'm the one that is messed up but shouldn't they be kissing my saddle sores (I don't actually have any just so you know)? Maybe I hit my head harder than I thought but if I were them I'd see my offer as very reasonable seeing as all I ever wanted was compensated for my stuff. We'll see how this pans out...

No comments: