Friday, December 28, 2007

All Dressed Up and Ready to Go (almost)


After a minor miscommunication with our uniform maker, the uniforms are finally being made. I'm going to say they should be in our hands in mid-February. This is about 2 weeks later than I wanted but still enough time to get them out to everyone for the start of the season. When they get here, I'll be sure to post them but I'm sure you will see us riding around town/races with them too.

This is Chad. If you can't tell by looking at him, he is all roadie. He's chowin' down on some good old fashioned holiday cheer. He could stand to put on a few pounds anyway.

4 comments:

iHateBikes said...

Thumbs up to meat-eating?! What in the world...

Chad, Mt. Goat said...

Are you a veg.? IM sorry but i need my meat! One of the main things for cycling haha.

Chad, Mt. Goat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iHateBikes said...

You can not eat meat and still win races. Ask Dan.