Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Ripper in Honor of "The Dude"







This is Andre. The story I am about to tell you was all his fault. The night started off innocent enough. A little music, chips, salsa, hummus, pizza, beer, and of course Caucasians (aka White Russians, "The Dude's" favorite beverage for those not in the privvy). From a few drinks to bowling (we used designated drivers) at Leasure Lanes.



The young man you see in the background was our ringer. He brought his own ball and shoes. While he hasn't bowled much lately he was still putting up scores in the 160-170 range. Me, well let's just say I agree with "the dude". By nights end though I had managed one game over 100. I was too busy pretending I was in a mix of "The Big Lebowski" and "Kingpin". Probably the two best bowling movies ever. After every roll I would make some sort of celebrative motion. Much like the one Staci is making up top. Now if only I had some hair that I could comb over.

2 comments:

iHateBikes said...

Those are probably the ONLY 2 bowling movies ever made.

Additionally, the pictured celebratory move is hot.

Chad, Mt. Goat said...

HAHA looked like you guys had a fun time. Was that Sat. night when we got snow (well we got it here)If so that was the day that i went for a nice 20 mile bike ride. I know I know i am nuts.. but I hate the trainer. If I thought of it sooner, I would have gotten a pic. I looked like a snow man when I got back.