Monday, June 29, 2009

Millersville Recap

The Millersville road race course was awesome. It was full of twisty downhills, power climbs, longish climbs, and some really nice flats. I really did love the course. In time I think more people will race it. All those twists though lead to a lot of braking if you were stuck in the middle of the pack. It seemed that every time I started to make my way up, I would be squeezed out by someone cutting across the road to gain one or two spots. In the end I did make it to the front but by the time I did my legs felt like rubber so I put in a big pull for Joel and Shawn. Hoping they would be catapulted on the final climb. Turns out, they weren't feeling all that great either. Go figure. All the on and off tempo killed them as well. I don't think any of us even checked the results.


Maybe next weekend...

No comments: