Thursday, July 3, 2008

I've been Slacking


Many of you may have noticed that I have no idea how to get the pictures to go where I want them. So if captions don't line up with the picture I am sorry but you will have to deal with it. Kenny is an apprentice. He is the one in the white shirt. He is one of the few that didn't make a rude gesture when I took his picture (I'm trying to keep this blog PG). Tommy is the guy smiling over the edge. I have to deal with him for 10 hours a day (aka he is my partner). The pictures are from the 9th floor of the new Lancaster Convention Center/Marriott. We will be moving up to the 10th floor Monday. I'm not really sure if my boss cares that I waste his time with these shots but I don't really care either (just kidding Justin). We keep the slacking to a minimum I swear. The little gray guy is Baby J. We are fostering him until he gets big enough to go up for adoption. That day is soon. Go to the Humane League and get a friend.



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cat killed my feet when i was trying to pee in the morning, the cat just comes out of no where.

Anonymous said...

Hey cute kitty you got there. Hope it goes to a good home. I work at High and I like the pictures of the Penn Square project you've got posted. I took a tour there two weeks ago and I was amazed! What a view! Good work!