Sunday, March 9, 2008

Springin' Ahead

Strasburg is next Saturday. The first race of the season. It's also our teams first official race. If you'd like to check it out go here: http://www.redroseraces.com/index.php?option=com_races&task=listRace&id=59&Itemid=42. It's about 20 minutes from Lancaster city and since we are all in the cat 4 race we will be starting at 11:30. I'd like to get us riding in the 3/4 races by the end of the season. It's still early and we don't need to wear ourselves out yet. Hopefully our tent will be here by then too. That would make us easier to spot (with the 3'x8' banner from ARRO standing out like the North Star). It looks like the temps will be in the 50's so not too bad.

On a personal note, it looks like the bus company is going to pay me off (the damages that is). That's cool with me though. I never really wanted to go any further than that anyway. Cross our fingers and hope the check cashes...I still have to go for an MRI on my knee though. I haven't been able to run since the accident due to the pain.

I know...blah, blah, blah.

2 comments:

Chad, Mt. Goat said...

I can't wait for the first race. I can't wait to see what the night life is in Lancaster the night before the race with my tour guide Dan the Man.

iHateBikes said...

If you want to see night-life, you're going to have to rely on Dan-the-Man's girlfriend to show you around. Dan will be sleeping by 9pm.

I'll take you under my wing!